The fashion event Asia Fashion Exchange (AFX) will be held for the 4th time this year from May 13th to 19th at Marina Promenade of Singapore.
AFX consists of four main events – “Audi Fashion Festival Singapore (AFF),” “BLUEPRINT,” “Audi Star Creation (ASC)” and “Asia Fashion Summit (AFS).” Trade shows, business conferences and other events are planned.
For the opening of AFF, the 2013-14 AW Collections of Carolina Herrera, Hussein Chalayan, and Tsumori Chisato will be presented. Designers based in Singapore such as RAOUL, Ashley Isham, Zardozë and Ong Shunmugam will also participate.
Up and coming designers will present their collections at ASC, where the project which was launched by PARCO from Japan to support young Singaporean designers, “PARCO next NEXT” in addition to 12 designers from 8 countries such as South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Japan, Mongolia and Thailand will participate.
“BLUEPRINT,” an international exhibition will feature over 180 brands including those from South Korea, Thailand, France and Taiwan. The international conference AFS will gather executives from Abercrombie & Fitch, director of Asia for Galeries Lafayette and others totaling to over 30 people to discuss topics such as new customer groups in Asia, services suitable for Asia, marketing strategies for tourists, usage of social networks for brands, and hold seminars (planned) regarding trend and business strategies.
Tsumori Chisato at “Asia Fashion Exchange 2013” to be Held in Singapore
Published： Apr 18, 2013, 1:11PM JST
- Singapore Fashion Accessories Brand “Charles & Keith” Opens First Store in Japan in Harajuku this April
- 18 Brands from Japan Participate in “HELLO, SHIBUYA TOKYO” Fashion Event of Singapore
- E hyphen to Open Two Shops in Shanghai, Model AMO to Attend Events
- CREATIVE JAPAN Fashion Fair Opens in Saudi Arabia. 250 People Interested in Japanese Fashion and Anime Attend Reception
- New Phase of SOMARTA: Targeting Global and Luxury Markets
- LAWSON Sets Up Special Page for “Tokyo Otaku Mode”
- Isetan Mitsukoshi to Open its “Cool Japan” Concept Store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Little Thing Magazine from China Presents a Pop-Up of Girly Fashion at Isetan Shinjuku
- Singapore's Isetan Hosts Pop-Up Focusing on Japanese Fashion Brands
- Intertextile Shanghai 2015: The Chinese Textiles Industry Continues to Focus on Ecology and High Fashion
- The Largest Ever Intertextile Shanghai Spotlights Japanese Textiles
- Antiques Flea Market at Daikanyama T-Site on May 29th and 30th
- Mitsuaki Iwago Photo Exhibit “Go with Cats” at Mitsukoshi Nihombashi
- Nobuyoshi Araki Photo Exhibit “EroReal” at Taka Ishii Gallery
- Designer of DEVASTEE François Alary First Solo Exhibit
- Custom Painter Masataka Kurashina First Solo Exhibit
- Japan’s Living National Treasure Fukumi Shimura Opens Exhibit in Kyoto
- “Attire and Makeup for Celebrations” Exhibit Open at Pola Museum Annex in Ginza
- Mirei Kiritani and Junko Koshino for the Opening of Rune Naitou’s Exhibit
- Leonard Tsuguharu Foujita Exhibit in Commemoration of Movie Starring Joe Odagiri
- Discover the Personal Sides of Japanese Celebrities at Nobuyoshi Araki's Exhibit at Omotesando Hills
- Little Black Dresses Designed by It and Future Designers on Display at Isetan Shinjuku
- Salon du Chocolat 2016 in Japan Spotlights the Innovative Aspects of Chocolate and the Fascination of Cacao
- Japan’s Most Prominent Jewelry Designer Osamu Shudo Opens Solo Exhibit at Tokyo Midtown
- The Grand Opening of the Renewed Ginza Mitsukoshi Department Store
- See Rei Kawakubo and Yohji Yamamoto Designs at “Inside Out. Insights into Fashion”
- An International Crowd: Oscar de la Renta, Thomas Tait and Prabal Gurung (Report on Singapore Part 2)
- Hot Local Designers at Asia Fashion Exchange (Report on Singapore Part 1)
- Hajime Tachibana × Jun Takahashi of UNDERCOVER on “Tokyo, Fashion and Music” Part 1/6
- Masami Nagasawa and Takao Osawa to the World for GLOBAL WORK