clearstone, a costume manufacturer launched a brand fusing fashion and cosplay “LUNATIC LEMONY LOLLIPOP” with model AMO serving as producer.
The brand was named by AMO imaged after a tea party in wonderland held under lemon yellow moonlight. Items series no.1 are head accessories such as rabbit and the Devil as motifs (24 types, 1,490 yen each), bulky skirts (6 types, 3,990 yen each) and wigs in pastel colors (8 types, 5,490 yen or 5,990 yen each) for daily use coordinated with other items or for parties. An in-store event will be held at a vintage select shop “G2?” located in Jingumae, Shibuya on June 15th. At the sundry goods expo held in the same month, a booth featuring the world view of AMO will be set up and will also introduce series no.2.
Born in 1991, AMO appears in fashion magazines including KERA and Zipper as a popular amateur model. Participated in Tokyo Girls’ Collection, Harajuku Style Collection, Nihon Kawaii Haku and others. In Feb. 2013, released a stylebook “AMOSCREAM” (publisher: WANI BOOKS). Formed a group AMOYAMO with model AYAMO and works at music scenes, with Tomoko Kawase as producer.
LUNATIC LEMONY LOLLIPOP by AMO
Published： Jun 14, 2013, 8:15PM JST
- dempagumi.inc to Appear at Japan’s Largest Halloween Expo!
- 【PHOTO】Lewd or Culture- “COSPLAY” Photo Collection Explores the Many Faces of Fashion
- 13th World Cosplay Summit- Preliminaries at Tokyo Intl Anime Fair, Niconico Chokaigi 2, etc to Determine Japan Reps
- E hyphen to Open Two Shops in Shanghai, Model AMO to Attend Events
- Osaka POP: Mio & Tsukushi are Born!
- Baby, The Stars Shine Bright: Tea Party at Laduree
- Osaka POP Culture to the World: Official Character Ideas and Cosplayers Welcome!!!
- shu uemura and Takashi Murakami: Collaboration Takes Off Amid Cosplay and Live Performances
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Performs Live at First Music Festival in Bangkok
- Japan’s It Girl Mona Matsuoka Blossoms Out to the World
- Kiko Mizuhara Blows a Kiss at Shiseido MAQuillAGE Presentation
- Interview: Rinka “I Want My Experiences to Make Me the Person that I Respect”
- Interview: Rinka’s 22-Year Career as a Top Model in Japan
- Masami Nagasawa and Takao Osawa to the World for GLOBAL WORK
- Q Plaza Harajuku is the New Landmark Connecting Shibuya and Omotesando
- For Harajuku Girls: “Aymmy in the batty girls” by Ayumi Seto
- Fifteen Shop Openings at Laforet Harajuku for Spring
- GUESS Returns to Japan in February
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania to Open Solo Shop at Laforet Harajuku
- Hello Kitty in 62 Different Outfits. Exhibit at Fukoku Seimei Building in Tokyo
- Creative Unit “Go On” from Japan Stands Up to Preserve Traditional Crafts
- The Rose of Versailles Prepares Isetan Shinjuku for the New Year
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s Stylist Kumiko Iijima Creates a Pastel World of Jellyfish at Isetan
- Attack on Titan Invades the Ueno Royal Museum
- Akira Uno Talks About the Magic of Picture Books
- Digital Technology and Couture: Isetan Mitsukoshi on the Future of Fashion
- Passion and Design: Akira Naka’s Signature Couture Knitwear (Interview: Part 1)
- Isetan Mitsukoshi for Japan Expo in Preparation of New Store Opening in Paris
- Kanda’s 100-Year Kimono Textile Store Proposes Yukata Styles for the Summer
- Manga Glass Mask Decorates Restaurant Floors of Lumine Ikebukuro
- Momoiro Clover Z’s 4 Blu-ray Discs Rank in Top 10 at the Same Time