Japanese fashion brand A BATHING APE (BAPE) collaborates with American rock band Linkin Park. Limited collaboration T-shirts will be sold from Aug. 9 at BAPE stores around Japan.
The collaboration was initiated as Linkin Park is a fan of the brand BAPE. 2 types, one decorated with camouflage patterned logos (in black or white), and the other with illustrations of each of the 6 members of the band drawn in the same style as the brand’s character Milo (white only) will be in stores. Each costs 7,140 yen.
Linkin Park will visit Japan to participate in Summer Sonic 2013. For those who purchase the commemoratory Japan only version CD ＋ DVD titled “Living Things ＋”, they have the chance to win a collaboration T-shirt. As part of a campaign managed by Warner Music Japan, one T-shirt will be gifted to one person in each prefecture of Japan, totaling to 47. On how to apply, refer to the leaflet inside the CD ＋ DVD. The campaign is open until Sept. 30.
Linkin Park x BAPE Collaboration T-shirts!
Published： Jul 10, 2013, 2:30PM JST
- NIGO® Directs Beatles Cover Video by Female Quartet Dressed in Thom Browne.
- NIGO® Steps Down from Creative Director of A BATHING APE®
- Katsuhiro Otomo × Kosuke Kawamura at BAPE GALLERY in Kyoto
- Ricky Powell Photo T-Shirts Available from a Package from Art Decades
- Big Beach Festival ’13 Supported by DIESEL
- KAZUYA YOSHII × MIKIO ARIGA Photo Exhibit at LITHIUM HOMME
- Crocodile Meets Monkey. Lacoste Teams-Up with A Bathing Ape
- Ultraman × BAPE KIDS at Isetan Shinjuku
- BAPE and SpongeBob Reunite. T-Shirts, iPhone Cases and More
- BAPE × PUMA: Soccer Spikes and Shirts
- BAPE × Coca-Cola’s Capsule Collection: Beautiful in Red
- Bjork Sports Headpiece Designed by Maiko Takeda for the Cover of Her New Album Vulnicura
- New Color Frame Sunglasses from Max Pittion by John Mayer
- Ringo Sheena Wears Issey Miyake for “Nippon” Video
- Hajime Tachibana × Jun Takahashi of UNDERCOVER on “Tokyo, Fashion and Music” Part 6/6
- Hajime Tachibana × Jun Takahashi of UNDERCOVER on “Tokyo, Fashion and Music” Part 5/6
- Palace of Versailles and Marie Antoinette Inspired Lifestyle Brand Debuts at Isetan Shinjuku
- Japanese Linen Reemerges Under the Name Majotae. Collaborations with Yohji Yamamoto and Keita Maruyama
- Sexy Yaz Wins the Hearts of Shu Shu and Japanese Makeup Gurus
- Iris van Herpen and Noritaka Tatehana Present Collaboration Crystal Shoes without Heels
- Sacai × NikeLab Presents Sportswear Transformed into Pleated Skirts
- Isetan Shinjuku; Tokyo’s Most Fashion Forward Department Store Lives Up to the Legend
- A Fine Dining Experience with Air France’s La Premiere First Class. Interview with Jean-Marie Massaud
- Hiroshi Fujiwara Talks About The Pool Aoyama Moving to Isetan Shinjuku
- Roppongi’s Isetan Salone Lines-up a Collection of Premium Goods Selected by a Japanese Creative Group
- Singapore's Isetan Hosts Pop-Up Focusing on Japanese Fashion Brands
- Shiseido Gallery Hosts Film Remaking Artist Ming-Wong’s Solo Exhibit
- AneCan Model Moe Oshikiri Debuts as a Writer and Reveals Behind-the-Scenes Episodes