The Mikimoto × Hello Kitty collaboration collection will be in stores from next January.
Hello Kitty is adored by fans from all over the world since its birth in 1974. This time, Kitty teams up with 120-year old Mikimoto to fuse elegance with playfulness. 20 items including a set of a long multi stranded necklace with Kitty’s face decorated with rubies and onyx, and a pair of earrings (29,085,000 yen), and silver bangles with Kitty’s silhouette (57,750 yen) are presented.
The collection will debut at colette in Paris from Jan 24. From Jan 30, it will be in Japanese stores starting with Mikimoto Ginza main store and then directly operated stores and some shops in department stores. Some stores in Europe and Asia will also carry the special collection.
Hello Kitty Transforms Pearl Jewelry from Mikimoto
Published： Nov 19, 2013, 1:15PM JST
- Hello Kitty and Yohji Yamamoto Collaboration Unveil Latest Collection for 2015-16 A/W
- Hello Kitty and My Melody Glitch Items at Isetan Event for New Trends
- Sanrio Characters Bringing in Business. Hello Kitty’s 40th Birthday with SMAP
- Mikimoto × Hello Kitty at colette in Paris
- Hello Kitty Dressed Up as My Melody for NIGO Directed Uniqlo Collection
- Blissful Collaboration Between Mikimoto x Laduree Presents Macarons Embellished with Pearls
- Demonstrating Domestic Skills: Yumi Katsura Pearl Dress and More at “The World’s Best from Japan”
- Hello Kitty Transforms Pearl Jewelry from Mikimoto
- Mikimoto Christmas Tree: Treasures Light Up with LED
- Hello Kitty in 62 Different Outfits. Exhibit at Fukoku Seimei Building in Tokyo
- BAPE and SpongeBob Reunite. T-Shirts, iPhone Cases and More
- Disney × nendo Furniture at Interior Lifestyle Tokyo
- Isetan Mitsukoshi’s Private Brand Number Twenty-One Collaborates with Makoto Kagoshima
- Interview with Noritaka Tatehana. “I used to be Self-Centered, but Now I Want to Help Preserve Japanese Cultures”.
- Alexander McQueen and Globe-Trotter Team-Up for “Shopping is Great Britain” Campaign in Japan
- Sacai’s Fur Clutch and Stella McCartney’s Falabella Bag Available in Limited Editions at Ginza Mitsukoshi
- The Debut of “Ginza Style Beauty” at Mitsukoshi Department Store
- Kanda’s 100-Year Kimono Textile Store Proposes Yukata Styles for the Summer
- Miranda Kerr Wows Crowd at Isetan and Samantha Thavasa Collaboration Fashion Show
- Exclusive Photos of Nogizaka46’s Collaboration with Japanese Department Store Isetan
- Graphic Designer Ikko Tanaka’s Artworks for Issey Miyake’s Latest Collection
- Emi Takei and Yusuke Iseya for Opening of Gucci Archives Exhibit at KITTE
- Takashi Murakami Produced Cafe at Nakano Broadway. Interior by Fuglen