Stan Smith from adidas teams up with Japanese brand “mastermind JAPAN” to present “Stan Smith mastermind” sneakers.
The body is made of glossy black leather and the heels and tongues are adorned with the symbolic skull logo of mastermind JAPAN. The pair will be pre-sold at Isetan Shinjuku from Feb 15, to be distributed at other stores around the globe in limited numbers from Feb 22. In Japan, will be available at styles Daikanyama, Dover Street Market Ginza, mita sneakers and others. Priced at 18,900 yen.
The Stan Smith model is the highest selling sneakers for adidas. This year, it revived after two years of absence.
Stan Smith × mastermind JAPAN in Glossy Black Leather
Published： Feb 13, 2014, 12:05PM JST
- Stan Smith in Luxurious Leather, Only at Dover Street Market Ginza
- Worldwide Hit: Stan Smith from adidas is back after 2 Years
- Interview: mastermind JAPAN Designer Masaaki Homma Vol. 1/4 “Maxfield from LA was the First to Give Me a Big Order”
- The Last mastermind JAPAN Men’s Collection Show with Message “Don't Dream it’s Over”
- Gorgeous Show by mastermind JAPAN at Sense Festival
- The Black Sense Market at Isetan Men’s
- mastermind JAPAN: Pre-Sales of Special Items Exclusively on Origami
- Stan Smith × mastermind JAPAN in Glossy Black Leather
- Final mastermind JAPAN Event “Don't Dream it's Over”
- Official Website for Adidas Originals × Hyke Collaboration Opens
- White Mountaineering Maintains True Self and Focuses on Functional Urban Styles (2015-16 A/W)
- World Cup Brazil: adidas Spikes Worn by Uchida, Kagawa and Messi
- World Cup T-Shirts by adidas Originals and Japanese Brands
- Yohji Boost by Y-3 Introduces adidas’s New Foam
- Interview with Noritaka Tatehana. “I used to be Self-Centered, but Now I Want to Help Preserve Japanese Cultures”.
- Interview: Noritaka Tatehana and His Creative Team Supported by Japanese Artisans
- Isetan Mitsukoshi to Take Part in France’s Premiere Classe for the First Time
- Iris van Herpen and Noritaka Tatehana Present Collaboration Crystal Shoes without Heels
- Dr. Martens × Y’s in Snake Pattern
- Kanda’s 100-Year Kimono Textile Store Proposes Yukata Styles for the Summer
- Isetan Mitsukoshi’s Private Brand Number Twenty-One Collaborates with Makoto Kagoshima
- Miranda Kerr Wows Crowd at Isetan and Samantha Thavasa Collaboration Fashion Show
- Exclusive Photos of Nogizaka46’s Collaboration with Japanese Department Store Isetan
- Graphic Designer Ikko Tanaka’s Artworks for Issey Miyake’s Latest Collection
- After Issey Miyake Collaboration, Aya Takano Holds Solo Exhibit in Japan
- Rhizomatiks and Makoto Tanijiri for DOGO ONSENART Grand Opening in April