The second collection of the Marni and PORTER team-up has gone on sale (some items to be sold at a later time).
The collection presents a lineup of bags- Boston bag, clutch bag, 3-way brief case, 3-way duffel bag and more. Dark shades are combined with bright green to create new patterns on polyester. The bags are designed with the practicability that PORTER is famous for.
The logos of both brands are sewn onto the front of each design. Marni’s logo is sewn using the same color thread as that of PORTER.
The series in color green is being pre-sold at Hankyu Men’s Tokyo and Osaka. A set of the Boston bag and ID case is sold exclusively at these two stores.
At the pop-up to open at Isetan Shinjuku Men’s Building from Feb 26 to Mar 5, the collection will be pre-sold in the new color blue. A clutch bag with pen case will also be sold exclusively at the event along with a key case in micro check print (from the Christmas collection) with leather strap.
The 3-way brief case and 3-way duffel bag will go on sale after April.
Marni × PORTER Presents Popular Bag Lineup
Published： Feb 17, 2014, 10:58PM JST
- Marni × PORTER: Functional Bags in Military Taste for Third Collaboration
- Marni × PORTER Presents Popular Bag Lineup
- Dries Van Noten, visvim, Maison Kitsune at Hankyu Men’s Tokyo
- Yoshida & Co. Produces Exclusive Clutch Bags for sacai
- FENDI: Bag Bugs Collection at Isetan Shinjuku and Hankyu Umeda
- Anna Sui and Keita Maruyama Each Debuts New Brand at Isetan Mitsukoshi Stores
- US Design Studio House Industries Collaborates with Japanese Brand Genten
- Bjork Sports Headpiece Designed by Maiko Takeda for the Cover of Her New Album Vulnicura
- Jam Home Made: Good Luck Charms for Happy Couples
- “A” Defined by Simplicity and the Twelve Apostles
- Isetan Mitsukoshi’s Private Brand Number Twenty-One Collaborates with Makoto Kagoshima
- Miranda Kerr Wows Crowd at Isetan and Samantha Thavasa Collaboration Fashion Show
- Alexander McQueen and Globe-Trotter Team-Up for “Shopping is Great Britain” Campaign in Japan
- Sacai’s Fur Clutch and Stella McCartney’s Falabella Bag Available in Limited Editions at Ginza Mitsukoshi
- Tod's Flower Bag in Exclusive Ginza Mitsukoshi Blue and Navy Combination
- Kanda’s 100-Year Kimono Textile Store Proposes Yukata Styles for the Summer
- The Grand Opening of the Renewed Ginza Mitsukoshi Department Store
- Remodeled Men’s Fashion Floor at Ginza Mitsukoshi Proposes Casual Styles Under a New Concept
- Luigi Borrelli Dresses Up Remodeled Men’s Fashion Floor at Ginza Mitsukoshi
- Ginza Mitsukoshi Reveals Remodeled Men’s Fashion Floor Vol. 2
- Chronicle of Japanese Fashion Magazines 5/12 of Second Half: Mitsuko Watanabe as Editor in Chief
- mastermind JAPAN: Pre-Sales of Special Items Exclusively on Origami