Japanese entertainer Naomi Watanabe produced fashion brand “PUNYUS” will open stores this month.
The first shop for the brand will open at Shibuya109 on Apr 18. For the opening, Watanabe will visit the store and greet fans with handshakes and a photo session using Instax (first come first served for customers who spend a certain amount). A shop will also open at Tokyo Skytree Solamachi on Apr 25. Both shops will provide limited novelties. On the same day, WEGO stores in Sapporo, Sendai, Nagoya Parco and Shinsaibashi will line up items from the new brand.
PUNYUS items come in a variety of sizes ranging from free size to 6L. Each season, it will propose styles suitable for all types of girls who love fashion. The debut collection introduces elements of the 60s, 90s hip-hop, safari and Harajuku street.
Naomi Watanabe Produced New Brand “PUNYUS” at Shibuya109
Published： Apr 6, 2014, 4:55PM JST
- Naomi Watanabe Produced New Brand “PUNYUS” at Shibuya109
- Yuri Ebihara for Shiseido Benefique, “I Love Myself More Than 10 Years Ago!”
- World Popular Chocolatier Max Brenner Comes to Japan
- Ryōunkaku Returns: Maruhan Shochiku Rokku Tower Boosts Entertainment Town Asakusa
- Visitors of “TOKYO SKYTREE” Reach 5.54 Million
- Anna Sui and Keita Maruyama Each Debuts New Brand at Isetan Mitsukoshi Stores
- Palace of Versailles and Marie Antoinette Inspired Lifestyle Brand Debuts at Isetan Shinjuku
- Tac:tac Replaces the Site of a Dance Studio to Open its First Directly Operated Store in Koenji, Tokyo
- Hidetoshi Nakata for Descente. Watch the Star Try His Hand at Golf
- “A” Defined by Simplicity and the Twelve Apostles
- Q Plaza Harajuku is the New Landmark Connecting Shibuya and Omotesando
- Sakae Takahashi’s Final Works Exhibited in Kyoto and Tokyo
- Yohji Yamamoto × Ultraman
- Y’s Pink Label Pop-Up Introduces New “Gipsy” Line
- Isetan Mitsukoshi for Japan Expo in Preparation of New Store Opening in Paris
- Philippe Lebru of Utinam Besancon Designs Giant Pendulum Clock for Via Bus Stop Store in Aoyama, Tokyo
- Iiser Loen by Ieri Design Products Opens Flagship at Omotesando Hills
- Isetan Salone: Charming Display of Collaborations with Hyke, Mame and Taro Horiuchi for Tokyo Midtown Opening
- Isetan Mitsukoshi’s Private Brand Number Twenty-One Collaborates with Makoto Kagoshima
- Interview with Noritaka Tatehana. “I used to be Self-Centered, but Now I Want to Help Preserve Japanese Cultures”.
- Alexander McQueen and Globe-Trotter Team-Up for “Shopping is Great Britain” Campaign in Japan
- Sacai’s Fur Clutch and Stella McCartney’s Falabella Bag Available in Limited Editions at Ginza Mitsukoshi
- The Debut of “Ginza Style Beauty” at Mitsukoshi Department Store
- JUNYA WATANABE 2014-15 AW: Crazy Patchworks in Black
- Interview: Yasuhiro Mihara “Japanese Craftsmanship is Popular Overseas” 2/2