“Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics- Autumn Edition 2014,” the world’s largest international apparel fabrics and accessories trade fair, will open at Shanghai New International Expo Centre. From Oct 20 to 23. More than 3,500 exhibitors from over 30 countries and regions will showcase trendy items in preparation for the 2015-16 AW season.
The Directions Trend Committee comprised of experts from four of the world’s leading trend forecasting agencies- the NellyRodi Agency (France), Elementi Moda (Italy), Doneger Creative Services (USA) and Sachiko Inoue (Japan), will present the season’s trends under four themes. Taste of Sugar, Sense of Earth, Fragrance of Berries and Optical Cocktail. The committee is led by the NellyRodi Agency, with a greater focus on eco and functional fabrics.
The Fabrics China Trend Forums will focus on suiting, casual wear / plush and womenswear under the four themes- Simple and sincere 2.0, Linkin, Playmaster and Super nature power.
Given the increasing demand in the Chinese market for premium textile products, the Verve for Design zone, which features design studios, will be 56% larger than the last. Twenty design studios from eight countries and regions including Italy, Spain, UK and Australia will take part.
Following the success of last year’s denim forum, the “Beyond Denim” area will be expanded by 25% this time. The latest denim trends will be introduced using the four themes- Premium segment: Gold Life, Fashion segment: Show Off Life, Techno segment: Future Life and Organic segments: Conscious Life, in a space designed by the NellyRodi Agency.
Running concurrently with this fair are two other events- Yarn Expo Autumn and PH Value.
Intertextile Shanghai for 2015-16 AW Focuses on Design and Denim
Published： Sep 6, 2014, 2:24PM JST
- Intertextile Shanghai 2014 Welcomes 3,500 Exhibitors from Around the Globe
- Intertextile Shanghai Attracts 40,000 Visitors. High Expectations for Growing Asian Markets
- Discover the 2015 Spring/Summer Trends at Intertextile Shanghai
- Japanese and Asian Exhibitors at Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics 2014
- A Look Inside Zaha Hadid’s Solo Exhibit in Japan
- Intertextile Shanghai for 2015-16 AW Focuses on Design and Denim
- Nobuyoshi Araki: Photos of Love at Niigata City Art Museum
- International Art Exhibit: Yokohama Triennale 2014 Opens
- Kunisaki Art Festival in Oita this October
- Little Thing Magazine from China Presents a Pop-Up of Girly Fashion at Isetan Shinjuku
- Intertextile Shanghai 2015: The Chinese Textiles Industry Continues to Focus on Ecology and High Fashion
- The Largest Ever Intertextile Shanghai Spotlights Japanese Textiles
- Intertextile Shanghai Spring 2015 is Twice the Size of Previous Year with 2,500 Exhibitors
- Intertextile Shanghai 2014: High Quality Made-In-Japan Products Popular in China Part 3/3
- Isetan Mitsukoshi’s Japan Senses Project Explores the Magic of Setouchi’s Denim Industry Part 1
- Japan’s Living National Treasure Fukumi Shimura Opens Exhibit in Kyoto
- Discovering Shoai Hiyashi Zome, Japan’s Oldest Indigo Dyeing Technique (Part 2)
- Discovering Shoai Hiyashi Zome, Japan’s Oldest Indigo Dyeing Technique
- Kihachijo Silk from Hachijo-jima is Born from the Island’s Nature
- “Attire and Makeup for Celebrations” Exhibit Open at Pola Museum Annex in Ginza
- Mirei Kiritani and Junko Koshino for the Opening of Rune Naitou’s Exhibit
- Leonard Tsuguharu Foujita Exhibit in Commemoration of Movie Starring Joe Odagiri
- Discover the Personal Sides of Japanese Celebrities at Nobuyoshi Araki's Exhibit at Omotesando Hills
- Akira Uno Talks About the Magic of Picture Books
- Digital Technology and Couture: Isetan Mitsukoshi on the Future of Fashion
- Passion and Design: Akira Naka’s Signature Couture Knitwear (Interview: Part 1)
- Isetan Mitsukoshi for Japan Expo in Preparation of New Store Opening in Paris
- Kanda’s 100-Year Kimono Textile Store Proposes Yukata Styles for the Summer
- First Fragrance by MIHARAYASUHIRO with Organic Brand “SHIGETA”
- Muveil Exhibits Gremlins Costumes at Aoyama Store