The collaboration boots by Y’s and Dr. Martens are now available in the latest color.
The boots with ten holes were first presented for the 2013 SS collection. This time, for the 2014-15 AW season, the new color dubbed “Off White Snake” using suede in snake pattern is introduced. The air cushion of the design is in smoke black, representing Y’s brand image, with the top of the eyelet in silver. An “Air Wair” tag is placed on the back zip for easy opening.
Priced at 44,000 yen. The boots will be available at Y’s stores in Japan from next month.
Dr. Martens × Y’s in Snake Pattern
Published： Oct 16, 2014, 11:20AM JST
- Limited Edition Dr. Martens Available for LIMI feu Opening at Isetan Shinjuku
- Stan Smith × Y’s as the Finale of the Consortium Stan Smith Collaboration Pack
- Y's × Shohei Takasaki Sold Limitedly at Shibuya PARCO
- “Envelope” Deck Shoes by Tod’s × nendo
- Customized Boots: Clarks for sacai
- Shoes and Accessories Brand Apologie Collaborates with Control Bear in Japan
- Yohji Yamamoto Presents a Melange of Chic and Complex Patterns (2015-16 A/W for Men)
- “Yamamoto & Yohji” Published From Rizzoli is Everything You Need to Know About the Brand
- LIMI feu: Overlap of Sexiness and Austerity (2015 SS)
- See Rei Kawakubo and Yohji Yamamoto Designs at “Inside Out. Insights into Fashion”
- Yohji Yamamoto × Ultraman
- Interview with Noritaka Tatehana. “I used to be Self-Centered, but Now I Want to Help Preserve Japanese Cultures”.
- Interview: Noritaka Tatehana and His Creative Team Supported by Japanese Artisans
- Isetan Mitsukoshi to Take Part in France’s Premiere Classe for the First Time
- Iris van Herpen and Noritaka Tatehana Present Collaboration Crystal Shoes without Heels
- Dr. Martens × Y’s in Snake Pattern
- Isetan Mitsukoshi’s Private Brand Number Twenty-One Collaborates with Makoto Kagoshima
- Alexander McQueen and Globe-Trotter Team-Up for “Shopping is Great Britain” Campaign in Japan
- Sacai’s Fur Clutch and Stella McCartney’s Falabella Bag Available in Limited Editions at Ginza Mitsukoshi
- The Debut of “Ginza Style Beauty” at Mitsukoshi Department Store
- Kanda’s 100-Year Kimono Textile Store Proposes Yukata Styles for the Summer
- Miranda Kerr Wows Crowd at Isetan and Samantha Thavasa Collaboration Fashion Show
- Exclusive Photos of Nogizaka46’s Collaboration with Japanese Department Store Isetan
- Graphic Designer Ikko Tanaka’s Artworks for Issey Miyake’s Latest Collection